- 美 [wɪəd]
- 1.strange and unusual, sometimes in a way that upsets you
- 2.belonging to or suggesting the supernatural
- 3.<archaic>relating to or influenced by fate
- 1.<archaic>fate or destiny
- 2.[Culture]<archaic>the Fates
- 1.怪异的大学英语精读单词表(第三册) - 豆丁网 ... canteen n. 食堂 weird a. 怪异的； 离奇的 request vt. 请求 ...2.奇怪的S01_EP04_Lines-xlpang-ChinaUnix博客 ... nightmare: 恶梦 weird: 奇怪的 rest: 剩余 ...3.古怪的新概念英语第三册词汇_百度文库 ... stuffed bird n. 鸟类标本 weird a. 古怪的 accord n. 调和，一致 ...4.不可思议的新托福分类词汇 - 杏林山庄的日志 - 网易博客 ... erratic 奇怪的 weird 怪异的，不可思议的 unique 独一无二的 ...5.离奇的大学英语精读单词表(第三册) - 豆丁网 ... canteen n. 食堂 weird a. 怪异的； 离奇的 request vt. 请求 ...6.奇异的新概念第三册全套课文讲解及笔记 - 豆丁网 ... evidently adv. 显然地，明 显地 weird adj. 奇异的， 古怪的 concoction n. 调 制品 ...
This may sound weird to you but I'm telling you it has made a very big and positive difference in every aspect of raising them easier.
But people looked at it and realized that's not weird enough, so they decided to put little dolls like pig jockeys, to spice things up.
It seems that many of the weird space launch tales involve some sort of hapless animal. This one is no different.
When we called to tell her, she said it was weird because she had received my rejection letter.
It looked like an Apple store. It had the classic Apple store winding staircase and weird upstairs sitting area.
I knocked off a little piece of what I thought was just sandstone, and I looked at it, and it had a weird pattern to it. . .
"The nations I would worry about, weird places run by odd dictators, they're just not capable of doing this stuff, " he said.
Users who are in the habit of installing software only with root privileges might find it a bit weird having to install things without them.
But although I no longer thought Malcolm quite so weird, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out in his company.
On the train. Yea, she was sitting next to this very weird couple that started fighting, so she had to move.
So life is going to be weird and different and confusing for a while on offense for these Mavs.
When it was all over, there was a lot of talk about this weird event.
"It's weird for an exhibition -- why do they want me to stay in a cage? " she said, recalling her initial reaction.
On these nights of low moon, people of a more unstable temperament began to do weird things.
Breakfast was a bit, well, weird is the only word for it, v odd atmosphere!
It's a little weird for me to see him on insurance advertisements or whatever he's sponsoring at the moment.
You are starting out on a Sounds weird , scary, daunting, but incredibly wonderful journey indeed, and I will be there for you when I can.
"Everything is a little weird and crazy, " Mr. Butterfield said as he showed off the game at the company's office here.
He also laughed at these bizarre, unfunny jokes of his - a weird, nervous sort of giggle.
Thinking we were all weird, he gave me a scholarship and ran though the door.