- 美 [vju]
- 1.the ability to see something from a particular place; the area or place that can be seen
- 2.a personal opinion, belief, or attitude about a particular situation or subject; a particular way of thinking about something
- 3.a picture or photograph of a place, especially an attractive place
- 1.to think about or consider a subject or issue in a particular way
- 2.to look at or watch something; to look at something carefully or in detail; to look at information on a computer screen; to watch a television show or a movie
- 1.视图视图组装器（View Composers）本质上就是一段代码，这段代码在视图（View）加载时会自动执行。最好的例子就是博客中的 …2.查看舞台英文术语 ... Grand master 基本控 View 查看 submaster 集控 ...3.观点蓝之象企划机构-北京蓝之象企划机构-首页 ... Case/ 案例 View/ 观点 Services/ 服务 ...4.检视将检视（View）包含模型（Model）一起回传。产品介绍及维护 - 实作（二） WebImage Helper 产品介绍及维护 - 实作（三） …5.风景见崎鸣_百度百科 ... U - unconditional（ 无条件的） V - view（ 风景） W - warm（ 温暖） ...6.景色外研版英语九年级上册单词表_百度文库 ... lift n. 电梯 view n. 景色 attract vt. 吸引 ...7.视野人教版2010高中英语必修一单词表 - 豆丁网 ... reliable adj. 可信赖的；可靠的 view n. 风景；视野；观点；见解 yak n. 牦牛 ...8.来看当今来看(View)，爵士(Jazz)和排名第八的灰熊只差一个胜场，加入季后赛并非没有机缘。爱情不过是生活的奢侈品，有更好， …
And the point of the article was that we have gotten reductionist in our view of biology, in our view of cancer.
This book is an attempt to look with a scientist's eye at a few things that are usually kept out of scientific view.
Part 1 of this series introduces the concept of business entities as a means of representing the business view of data.
Bush himself has said he does not view the Olympics as a political event. "I view it as a sporting event, " he said earlier this year.
This point of view is prominently reflected in historical conception, historiography objective, research areas, and research methods.
The Extender is always on and running, ready for you to turn on your TV, watch a show, or view some pictures.
European stocks have dropped more than U. S. markets this year, creating something of an opportunity, in my view.
"I view this initiative as a model of what can be achieved through integrated service delivery, " she said.
Our relationship should be strong enough to address not only those issues on which we agree, but those on which we take a different view.
I cannot pretend to know how writing ought to be done, or what a wise critic would advise me to do with a view to improving my own writing.
But, medium-sized and small enterprises board is only a transitional form of GEM market, OTC market also is only in the na? ve view.
Do they distort the record of the past to produce a dramatic story or to promote a political point of view?
A brave and nature soul, he could view in his own eyes, to love in his heart, to judge by his own wisdom, be man instead of shadow.
It's the difference between tickets to the World Cup where you're sitting in the front row and a five-second view of it on TV.
Starting today, you will be able to see the names of local businesses as you move through a town in Street View.
But a review of the scientific research does not confirm this point of view.
But the Snake, proud of his ancient eminence in Scriptural history, was strictly orthodox, and did not accept the scientific view.
If such a view were to prevail, Singapore would eventually become a monolingual society and the bilingual policy would exist only in name.
Then, after gradually breaking through the tight encirclement, it came into full view and even dyed the dark clouds purple and scarlet.
If you were to look straight into the front of the box and trace what you saw with a wax pencil, you would have sketched the front view.