- 美 [səˈpɔrtɪŋ]
- 1.used about a part in a play or movie that is important but is not the main part
- 2.helping to prove that a theory or claim is true
- 3.holding the weight of something, especially in a building
- 1.The present participle of support
- 1.支持一、两个阶段：从支持（supporting）到监控（monitoring）二、两个层次：管理（management）与治理（governing） 第二章 …2.支持的高中英语必修2_百度百科 ... △St Petersburg n. 圣彼得堡（俄罗斯城市） △supporting adj. 支持的；支撑的 △tadpole n. 蝌蚪 ...3.支撑的高中英语必修2_百度百科 ... △St Petersburg n. 圣彼得堡（俄罗斯城市） △supporting adj. 支持的；支撑的 △tadpole n. 蝌蚪 ...4.支承汽车配件英文速查词典-S ... support bearing 支承轴承 supporting 支承(的) supporting capacity 承载能力 ...5.支援如果你在每个情况选择了3, 你的优先管理风格是支援( Supporting ),就表明你是"扶持型";如果你在每个情况选择了3, 你的优先管 …6.配套福易| 佛山市福易门业 ... 室内门 |Indoor door 配套 |supporting 新品推荐 |New Products ...7.协助XX软件公司经典职位说明书 ... Partial 部 分 Supporting 协 助 MEASUREMENT CRITERIA 衡 量 标 准 ...8.支持式支持式 (Supporting) – 办公室外的声音很吵，对此，你认为我们能做些什么吗？ 授权式 (Delegating) – 外面的声音很吵， 你能 …
The Cleveland Cavaliers give James one of the league's best supporting casts, he said, but that's not the cast with Durant.
The cities supporting Kyoto in the U. S. are up to 780 -- and I thought I saw one go by there, just to localize this.
Give all you've got to the only cause that's worth supporting. . . and prepare for victory!
Supporting example: Personal experience: not able to get up in the morning, feeling tired all day. . .
Round it out with a supporting lower - mid tone to give it some body .
We have done our job. It is not a question of Democrats doing anything. It is a question of Republicans supporting their own president.
Think he can't help saying excitedly to the old people here: How much be "friend , this straw hat once supporting. "
That's what I notice so far, big difference for me and good job from Bethesda and supporting this game a year after it has been released.
With so much uncertainty, China seems to have gone back to supporting the status quo.
We believe the industrial sector will lead growth in the United States and overseas in the next two years, supporting shipping demand.
And, had it not been for a fortuitous discovery long after her death in the attic of their house, hers would have been a supporting role.
Without a strong supporting cast or a calming coaching presence, Yao found himself struggling to find his place in the NBA.
The one person who was supporting him, he said, was his former professor in London, with whom he remains close.
Shipping with three ready-to-use plug-ins, it functions as an important part of managing and supporting a software deployment.
Best wishes for u, Zhou mama, thanks for supporting our Jie Lun. I'm sure that you're proud of him so much.
Despite poverty and great odds, they were supporting themselves and their families and trying to find new ways to improve their lives.
I'm just surprised that this gentleman, with a real estate background, was deaf to the more realistic data supporting a lower asking price.
Charitable projects aimed at supporting the children are mushrooming in many parts of the country.
The donators hope that this money can be used for supporting poor students, rewarding excellent teachers and constructing new campuses. Mr.
To be fair, at least half of our pseudoscience features focused on debunking these practices instead of supporting them.