- 美 [ˈsɪzərz]
- 2.【体】同“交叉,两腿前后错跃;【摔跤】scissors hold. a pair of scissors”
- 1.[Sports]Same as 交叉,两腿前后错跃;【摔跤】scissors hold. a pair of scissors
- 2.a tool for cutting paper, consisting of two blades joined in a cross that you open and shut like jaws
- 1.The third person singular present tense of scissor
- 1.剪刀假面骑士Fourze_百度百科 ... 电 Elek 剪刀 Scissors 节拍 Beat ...2.剪子高中英语新课程标准词汇表 ... scientist n. 科学家 scissors n. 剪刀，剪子 scold vt. 责骂 ...3.媚力追缉令求一部电... ... 1991年 《激暴1992》（ Year of the Gun） 1991年 《媚力追缉令》（ Scissors） 1991年 《性爱一念间》（ He S…4.手术剪手术剪(scissors)分为组织剪和线剪两大类(图3-6)。组织剪刀薄、锐利，有直弯两型，大小长短不一，主要用于分离、解剖和剪 …5.剪刀步[转载]健美操基本步法名称_黑匣子_新浪博客 ... 弓步跳 lunge jump 剪刀步 scissors 吸腿跳 knee lift jump ...6.发剪新年到新年到~~~_游泳池_历史论坛_新浪网 ... 足球之梦 iii 发剪 scissors 魔法塔欧 blood:the last vampire ...7.一把剪刀提示：在中央的井旁找到一把剪刀（Scissors），狗屋旁找到一个空桶，狗屋里找到一把铲子，再找到一把手柄（crank）。用 …
Then the man decided to help the butterfly, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon.
With the sharp scissors cut the excess fabric from around the edge of the plate adding a little glue as you go along.
She stabbed at her attacker with a pair of scissors that the was carrying in her bag.
He was always at me with those scissors.
Tre is acustom enzyme capable of detecting, recognising and destroying HIV, much like a pair of molecular scissors.
Suddenly I see a dark, hairy crack in front of me set in a bright, polished billiard ball; the legs are holding me like a pair of scissors.
Without saying anything, his wife took a pair of scissors and went to the loom at which she had worked.
Patchouli is often grown on small plots in remote areas where harvesting is usually done by hand using just scissors or knives.
Do not give scissors, knives or other cutting utensils as they indicate the severing of the relationship.
Swallow is a bird that has long and prong wings and a tail like a pair of scissors.
her mother, with delicate scissors, would snip out the genitals from tapestries destined for the puritan American market.
she thought to herself, reaching for the pair of scissors placed on the edge of her current casket.
countenance, and with tears in her eyes, she got a pair of scissors, and began mercilessly cutting off the LONG. locks of her hair.
Grabbing a pair of small scissors, cut out the key. Make sure that you cut it out very nicely and precise. Now you have your clone key.
His only weapon was the pair of scissors he used for cutting cloth.
"She got her little kid scissors and I said, 'Go for it! Cut it short everywhere! ' "
It was a Thursday afternoon and I found one half of a great pair of kitchen scissors was missing.
Ready to do a good job, and I also found a ruler and scissors are a sparkling wrapping paper, I finally could begin.
The Man felt distressed and decided to help the butterfly: He took a pair of scissors and cleft the cocoon carefully.
A piece of paper, a pair of scissors, cut several times after cutting can be a beautiful graphics.