- 美 [rum]
- 1.〈美〉占有[租有]房间,在房间里;投宿,住宿,寓居,同住 (at with together)
- 1.a part of a building with a floor, walls, and a ceiling; a bedroom in a home or in a place such as a hotel; all the people in a room; a set of rooms that you rent, usually in another person’s house or in a college
- 2.the amount of space that is needed for a particular purpose
- 3.the possibility for something to exist or happen
- 1.to share a room, apartment, or house with one or more people
- 1.房间人教版七年级上册英语单词表 ... floor n. 地板；地面 room n. 房间 TV abbr. 电视；电视机 ...2.室仁爱英语七年级下册单词_百度文库 ... computer 电子计算机；电脑 room 房间，室，空间，地方 hall 大厅，会堂，礼堂；过道 ...3.空间仁爱英语七年级下册单词_百度文库 ... computer 电子计算机；电脑 room 房间，室，空间，地方 hall 大厅，会堂，礼堂；过道 ...4.余地高中英语单词表 ... root n. 根；根本，根源 v.(使)生根，(使)扎根 room n. 房间，室，空间，地方；余地 roller n. 滚筒，滚轴；海 …5.地方仁爱英语七年级下册单词_百度文库 ... computer 电子计算机；电脑 room 房间，室，空间，地方 hall 大厅，会堂，礼堂；过道 ...6.场所服装英语_百度百科 ... RVRT=revert 回复 rm.=room 场所 rn.=reference number 参考号 ...7.屋子屋_百度百科 ... 屋宇[ house] 屋子[ room] ⑴ 终止[ stop] ...
With its vast, uninhabited coastline, mainland Australia would seem to have ample room to take over the task itself.
He went up to his room, and, avoiding the children, who were coming up the stairs, threw himself on the bed.
So afraid was Amy for her own safety that she did not leave her dorm room for a full week after the threats.
He said that hotels are struggling in the number of passengers will be locked himself in the room to avoid terrorists.
Without looking at him she piled a tray with food and marched into the front room.
She was a very house proud woman; everything in her room was just so.
Roger went quickly to the door of his mother's room and looked in. The window was open but the room was warm.
Tsao is a gracious host as he welcomes his guests to the living room of his simple but comfortable apartment in the western part of Peking.
He shut the door very hard, went into the living room and sat down.
Idaho Republican Sen. Larry Craig's explanation of why his foot touched that of an undercover policeman in a men's room.
This has happened to me a few times, such as with a phone ringing or the kids making too much noise in the next room.
Perhaps the servants sleep in room 13, Anderson thought. He decided to ask the landlord about it the next day.
You know, my mother used to make me clean my room every night when I was in high school and that drove me nuts.
It is acceptable to not model any docking port at all only if you reserve some room for such a docking port on the front of your ship.
He never tidies his room and his mother never tries to make him .
He came into my room, saw the fear and apprehension on my face, and recited a short prayer with me for my grandma and his mother.
As she was about to turn off the music, her father burst into he room and shouted at her, "Can't you turn down the music a little bit? "
However, it looks like the site still has room to grow - we noticed that they were missing a few of our favorites.
The issue of society balance is quite complicated, but the knot to solve complicacy is usually very simple: have room for maneuver.
He said to me, 'you won't believe the great atmosphere in the changing room, I've rarely experienced anything like this'.