- 美 [roʊˈmæntɪk]
- 1.making you have feelings of love and excitement; involving love and sex; used about beautiful places that make you think about love; used about books, plays, and movies about love
- 2.someone who is romantic tends to believe that things are better or more exciting than they really are
- 3.relating to the style of literature, art, and music known as romanticism
- 1.someone who has a strong belief in love and likes to do things that show their love
- 2.someone who believes that things are better or more exciting than they really are
- 3.a writer, artist, or composer whose work is based on the tradition of romanticism
- 1.浪漫...期的时间界定及其音乐风格特点 1、含义及时间界定 浪漫(romantic)一词原指用罗曼语 一词原指用罗曼语 浪漫 （Romance） …2.罗曼蒂克罗字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 罗马教廷〖 HolySee〗 罗曼蒂克〖 romantic〗 罗曼史〖 romance〗 ...3.传奇的英语词汇的奥秘 ... dramatic 戏剧（性）的 romantic 浪漫的，传奇的 paraphrastic 意译的 ...4.空想的形容人性格的词汇 ... responsible 负责的 romantic 浪漫的，空想的 self-conscious 自觉的 ...5.如果不是你就不行同问如果不是你就不行(ROMANTIC) SHINee的歌词 提问者采纳 2011-11-25 16:25 匿名 | 分类：日韩流行乐 歌词2011-11-25 17:0…6.浪漫的,传奇式的英语核心词汇3600_黄东航_39健康博客 ... romance n. 传奇，爱情故事 romantic a. 浪漫的，传奇式的；不切实际的 roof n. 屋顶 ...7.多情的马博士教育网 - 亚洲最大的教育门户网站 ... ·ballot 投票；选票 ·romantic 浪漫的，多情的 ·Christmas： 圣诞节、圣诞节节期 ...
I hoped that boy can take to me to be joyful, he will prepare food, understands humorously, and can build a romantic love together with me.
On our first date he took me to a noisy nightclub, whereas my Mr Right would have taken me for a romantic candlelit dinner.
In true romantic-comedy fashion, the heel of my shoe got stuck in the pavement, and I had to lean down to pull it out just as he walked in.
Hollywood's latest tactic for trying to convince men to watch romantic comedies is to deny that the movies are romantic comedies at all.
As if things are not bad enough, Miss Lavish published a second-rate romantic novel, and inside, a kiss scene on the top of an Italian hill!
While we're not quite ready to give up on the romantic ideal, the book did get us thinking about why a woman chooses a particular mate.
I'd long been interested in Tibet and had a romantic vision of the Land of Snows, but I'd never been there.
There was no particular romantic attachment between them.
The painting is attributed to the romantic German painter Philipp Otto Runge and is presumed to be of his wife Pauline.
'Atami has always been a romantic place, but it is now a romantic place for a modern generation, ' says Sakae Saito, Atami's mayor.
I bet you did. I bet Connor was completely wonderful and romantic. I bet he took you out for dinner or something.
The first thing that happened was that we were supposed to go out for a romantic dinner for our one year anniversary, but she stood e up!
The drink that I'm going to make is Passion, so maybe this should be like a - you know, romantic dinner party.
Made with feathers like a bird-like wings of the romantic side of the side wings are waving helplessly looking up the empty blue sky.
Glenn is the only one who didn't get her a present, so he sings a very romantic Elvis song at the bar for her.
As the sun begins to set on their first day in Sydney, they decide to take a romantic stroll along the beach.
She said that they farmed because they felt like part of a broader movement, but that the farmer's life was not always romantic.
Love affair is always beginning with such a romantic episode that the young guy meets with young lady occasionally.
Imagine walking in the spring when the cherry blossoms in a small way, this is a romantic matter how much ah!
I wish I could believe there was somebody who would love me for ever. That's, as we all know, too romantic to be true.