- 美 [rɪˈplaɪ]
- 1.答复,回答 (to);【法】(原告)答辩;应付;应战;反响
- 1.something that you say or write as an answer
- 2.something that you do as a reaction to what someone else has done
- 1.to say, write, or do something as an answer
- 2.to do something as a reaction to what someone else has done
- 1.回答回字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 回春〖 returnofspring〗 回答〖 answer;reply;response〗 回单，回单儿〖 receipt〗 ...2.回复回字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 回奉〖 returnacompliment〗 回复〖 reply〗 回顾〖 lookback;recollect;bookintothepast〗 ...3.答复人教版九年级上册英语单词表 ... mess 乱七八糟 reply 答复 newsletter 时报 ...4.回覆欲回覆（Reply）某人来信，只要先进入收件匣，选择该封来信，如图 18，然后按下图中的 图 18 回信画面基本上和图 17 的写 …5.应答应答（reply）：以单点的方式回传给查询方，对查询数据包进行应答。 确认（ACK）：以单点的方式传送，用来确认更新、查 …6.答覆普通英汉小词典_翻译家(Fanyijia.com) ... replenish 补充 reply 答覆 report 报告 ...7.回应回字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 回音〖 turn〗 回应〖 reply〗 回游〖 migration〗 ...8.回信新标准三年级起点 第一册～第八册单词表 ... hope 希望 reply 回信 strange 奇怪的 ...
Prevent replay attacks: Ensure that the reply that XKMS service sends for a request is not captured by an unauthorized third party.
Don Juan's reply was that the young man was a fool who did not know what he was looking for.
Genuinely sympathetic to his employer's grief, he would reply neutrally, stifling his impulse to state that the crash was just an accident.
Finally, I had a chance to express my love to her, but she did not reply for a long time.
Asked to comment on his own plans to give up blogging, Mr Winer said he would reply only through the medium of his blog.
We have written to you several times, but much to our regret, we have not had any reply from you up to the moment.
I don't wether you know it or not, reply you message is so tired for me.
She sent yet another message informing the detective that if he did not reply soon he would be fired.
I would be very grateful of you could look into the matter as soon as possible. And I am looking forward to an early reply.
A few days later, he got her reply but it was a strange one, with the girl's name on the envelope but nothing inside.
We shall not be able to reserve the goods for you if we fail to receive your reply by the end of this month.
What I would like to do is to hear objections to that reply.
The hope looked reaches this point the message friends to be able to give us to reply, provides the recommendation.
The Delegation said that, unfortunately, during that April meeting, it had not received a reply to those questions.
Our message doesn't seem to have got through, we've had no reply through it was sent several days ago.
It was held that there was no contract as the owner's reply had not been an offer to sell.
Just as I was trying to think of a suitably inflammatory reply, I opened a message from a retired lawyer called Stephen Gold.
And the gate is open: he is somewhere out of hearing; for he would not reply, though I shouted at the top of the fold as loud as I could.
If I sent a reply of any sorts, all I would be doing is satisfying my own ego and getting in a jab or a last word.
Thanking you and awaiting your early reply in the matter.