- 美 [rɪˈkrut]
- 1.to get someone to work in a company or join an organization; to get someone to join the military
- 2.to get someone to help you to do something
- 1.a new member in the military
- 2.a new member in a company or an organization, especially someone who has recently joined
- 1.招募中国蓝宝石少女 官方主页 ... Signature pose 招牌动作 Recruit 招 募 HOME 首 页 ...2.招聘TTMLIS 天津泰达枫叶国际学校 - Home ... School Facilities 学校设施 Recruit 招聘 入学枫叶 Maple Leaf Admissions ...3.新兵所有海陆空各种军衔的英文单词_百度知道 ... Second Lieutenant 少尉 Recruit 新兵 Air Force 空军 ...4.吸收TOEIC词汇汇总 ... promote 升迁；促销 18. recruit 吸收；征募 19. resume 履历表 20. ...5.征募征_百度百科 ... ◎ 征候[ sign] ◎ 征募[ recruit] ◎ 征南将军[ Cao Ren] ...6.招收八年级下册外研版英语单词_百度知道 ... 5、blong to 属于 6、recruit v. 招收，招募 7、share v. 分享，共有 ...7.新成员黄颀课堂讲义单词 - 豆丁网 ... rookie 新兵,新球员 recruit 新兵,新成员; dabble 涉足,浅赏 ...8.补充考博英语词汇 ... recrudesce v. (病痛)复发 recruit n. 补充；恢复健康;复原 rectify v. 纠正；整顿 ...
"He said to us, if we are able to recruit people, then fine, " she said, "but he didn't approve, and he told people not to participate. "
All right, the Death Eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a year.
It's been a mad year for investment banks trying to recruit in Asia.
What i need now is to recruit many freelancers to test my Tool to see if it's ready for public release.
New recruit personnel are to try it out six months to a year, and cut off all contact with the outside of his.
He said the government would recruit more teachers and increase English classes in an effort to improve English levels in schools.
During the programme, one recruit was secretly filmed yelling "Paki" as he plunged his bayonet into a target dummy.
A Chinese firm needs local sales staff to sell things to British customers, but it is often hard to recruit locals.
Ah Shen, a recruit, was a bit of a loner.
The pair would need to recruit at least one other party to gain it a majority.
we should feed and clothe him gratuitously sometimes , and recruit him with our cordials , before we judge of him.
A year ago, she traveled to Africa, where she met with many of the children for whom she works to recruit sponsors.
Although people are recruited to join corporations or sports teams, the main meaning of recruit seems to have a military connotation to it.
A Korean company agreed to recruit her. But due to the unfortunate experience of last time, she still feels it sort of incredible.
We 're trying to recruit new young graduates at the moment, you know, there will be 3, 000 graduates leaving school in June.
Pulling up a farmer's opium crop could generate ill will, perhaps enough to produce a new recruit for the insurgency.
All this activity has led to a scramble by companies to recruit Indian executives who can operate at an international level.
What he'd have liked to do was to sack the whole shooting match and recruit a work force of his own.
The company is not able to easily recruit new developers to work on COBOL, the main programming language in use.
There are vacancy positions in the company, we will advertise or to the human resources pool to recruit directly on the newspaper .