- 美 [rɪˈsit]
- 1.a document that you get from someone showing that you have given them money or goods
- 2.the act of receiving something
- 3.the total amount of money that a business or organization receives in a particular period of time
- 1.to give a receipt for money or goods
- 1.收据英语托业考试词汇大全(WORD版)_百度文库 ... pushcart 手推车 4. receipt 收据 5. chef 主厨；大厨 14. ...2.收到新目标高中英语（选修11） ... socialism 社会主义 receipt 接受；收到；收据；收条 ensure 确保；保证 ...3.收条五星级酒店英语大全!_百度文库 ... top line 头一行 receipt 收据，收条 amount 数额 ...4.发票发字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 发脾气〖 lostone’stemper〗 发票〖 invoice;bill;receipt〗 发起〖 propose;sponsor〗 ...5.收入求七年级上册英语单词表_爱问知识人 ... shower (名)(动) 阵雨; (名) 淋浴. receipt (名) 收到;收入;收据 oxygen 氧,氧气 ...6.收据,收条高级口译资料汇集 - 豆丁网 ... realty n. 不动产;房地产 receipt n. 收到;收据,收条 recession n. 不景气,经济衰退 ...7.收条，收据大学英语四级词汇表 ... recall vt. 回想；叫回；收回 receipt n. 收到；收条，收据 receive vt. 收到；得到；接待 ...8.接收SAP字典 - MBA智库文档 ... recap report 汇总报表 receipt 接收 receipt date 接收日期 ...
You don't have to fill out a deposit slip at the bank, you only have to sign the receipt.
We'll issue a receipt to you certifying that the note We' you presented to us is counterfeit, and has been confiscated by the bank.
Give me a simple assignment of your debt; acknowledge therein the receipt of the cash, and I will hand you over the money.
The receipt will be shown after the rental process. If it does not appear, it means that the rental process has not been completed.
Please note that payment to be effected to beneficiary upon receipt of our authenticated message authorizing you to release payment.
Historically, the bank note is the overwhelmingly dominant form of warehouse receipt.
Wants the how much money to look your receipt opens how many decides!
And I haven't got any message of receipt to the gift. I'm still waiting to hear from her.
Please just a minute , Ill write a receipt for you .
The confirmation process takes just a few seconds and is as simple as signing a sales receipt at a cash register.
In the end I signed a receipt and he dogged me out to my car and stood in the road as I drove away, following me with his eyes.
If you need the receipt of your fund, please state so clearly in the comment section of the bank transfer order.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see the car, reversing in an attempt to catch up with me. Perhaps they wanted to give me a receipt.
Even though the interest receipt is fixed, the price of the paper may go down as well as up in line inversely with interest rate movements.
The process passes the result of this invocation, just a receipt acknowledgment for your simple scenario, back to the Inventory Manager.
C, Prepare monthly forecasts of planned cash receipt, payments, and anticipated cash balances up to a year in advance.
On receipt of these material we shall be glad to enter you on our book as one of our credit customer .
Why don't you just drop in there and hand him the receipt as if it were nothing unusual.
He never acknowledged (receipt of) our letter. But even so we know he was pleased to hear from us.
the manuscript. Pen. business card receipt contract. . . invoices (are made of special printed) of the company.