- 美 [ˈkwestʃ(ə)n]
- 1.something that someone asks you when they want information; a request for information that is intended to test your knowledge, for example in a test or competition
- 2.an issue that needs to be discussed and dealt with
- 3.a feeling of doubt about something
- 1.if the police question someone, they ask them questions to find out what they know about a crime; to ask someone questions formally or officially; to ask someone a question to find out what they know about something
- 2.to have or express doubts about something
- 1.问题人教版七年级上册英语单词表 ... her pron. 她的 question n. 问题；难题；询问；疑问 answer n. 回答；答复；答案 ...2.疑问人教版七年级上册英语单词表 ... her pron. 她的 question n. 问题；难题；询问；疑问 answer n. 回答；答复；答案 ...3.提问二是提问（Question）——把文章的标题及主要内容转化为问题的形式，在问题的提示下深入阅读。三是阅读（Read）——根 …4.询问人教版七年级上册英语单词表 ... her pron. 她的 question n. 问题；难题；询问；疑问 answer n. 回答；答复；答案 ...5.发问浏览(survey)、发问(question)、细读(read)、背诵(recite)、复习(review)。它的优点足让孩子一读再读，一次此一次深入；缺点 …6.质疑带英文的cf名字,好看的cf英文名字 ... 敷衍 Perfunctory 质疑 Question 择忆 Optional Yi ...7.质问人教版高中英语单词表(第二册下必修) - 豆丁网 ... height n. 高；高度 question vt. 询问；质问 pilot n. 飞行员 ...
Not just a great Who song, but a pretty good question to ask yourself.
My first thought was that this was like a classic interview question: "What food would you be if you were a food? "
Sociological researcher Glenn Firebaugh claims that it is not just a question of having or not having a lot of money.
This theatre of war is bigger than the simple issue of being gay, just as the question of love swamps the question of mere sexuality.
The report immediately raised the question of whether the same technique could be used to clone people.
"How much weight China can pull will depend on the commodity in question, " said Xinyi Chen, analyst at Barclays Capital.
Lucas touched upon a frequently asked question: what was the imagined storyline beyond Episode VI?
But it's not just a question of marking up the price in between.
Absently, he put the question to the two he had hoped were to be his first subjects, still stunned by what they had told him.
This question is just a question of the foundations of the validity of contract.
How much good all of this will do is an open question.
The question for UBS: did the bank need all this capital?
With regard to the matter at the request of the right type of question, profession in the civil law more controversial.
She looked up a little, thought about my question for a second or two.
So every issue gets reframed as if it were really a question touching some deep (or not so deep) ideological question.
If there was one question I was allowed to ask.
We'll throw these letters in the fire, and you must promise to forget the whole thing. There is no question of your marrying Dora!
And even if this does turn out to be a stock picker's market, what makes you think your broker is the stock picker in question?
Let's play a game in chains. Practice the general question of the past continuous tense after the example.
This could be in general way, which is often called a personal statement, or as a response to specific question.