- 美 [pruf]
- 9.[Scot.] 审问
- 9.[Scot.] 审问
- 1.information or evidence that shows that something is definitely true or definitely exists
- 2.a standard for measuring the strength of an alcoholic drink
- 3.a copy of a book or article that someone reads and corrects before the final copy is made
- 1.if something is proof against someone or something, it is not affected or damaged by them
- 1.to protect something from being affected or damaged by something else
- 2.to proofread
- 1.证据杰克·吉伦希尔_百度百科 ... 锅盖头 jarhead 证据 Proof 后天 The Day After Tomorrow ...2.证明尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯_百度百科 ... 《理发师陶德》 Sweeney Todd 《证明》 Proof 《酒店》 Cabaret ...3.校样职称英语等级考试A - 原版英语_馆档网 ... pronunciation 发音，发音方法 proof 证据，证明，校样 propaganda 宣传 ...4.证据，证明PETS3_资料内容_资料下载_学习资料共享网 ... pronunciation 发音 proof 证据，证明；校样，样张 proportion 比例；部分 ...5.防…的常用词根词缀 ... 299 -ose 表形容词， 多...的 303 -proof 表形容词， 防...的 304 -ress 表名词，指 物品 9 ...6.论证苏教版高一英语课本必修三单词是什么?_百度知道 ... put to the test 试验，检验 proof n. 证据；证明；论证 settle down 定居； …7.校对请问老师连字符的构词法_新东方在线 ... （观光，由 sight-seeing （校对，由 proof-reading （用磁带为……录音，由 tape- reco…
Him with proof of his criminal activities, he knew that he had to tell the truth.
Baker called it a "proof of principle, " and Sierra described the findings as "low-hanging fruit. "
"I think people saw my election as proof, as testimony that, although we are imperfect, our society has continued to improve, " he said.
Proof of this can be determined by dropping a baby tooth into a glass of it, then going back the next morning to find most of it eaten away.
Michael doesn't respond, not quite ready to believe a man who has no proof other than his word.
All day hard-wearing, smudge-proof, super smooth, easy to remove, enticing volume up, delicately sexy , rich characteristics.
As a proof of his love, he spent all his money on a ring for her.
He said the scientists intend to test earlier pottery from the region for chemical proof.
Indeed, the fact that non-magnetic (non-ferrous) materials like plates stick to his skin is proof of that.
This was proof, said the White House, of just how workmanlike relations had become.
My team worked with a biotech start-up to develop a business model to fund further proof-of-concept studies of their fruit fly technology.
For want of a bit of incriminating proof was such a young, silent, vain crook as this to be allowed to escape?
Your answer is to of , fact proof you are intelligent , you know incredibly that coconut palm is last long not out the orange !
At this meeting, he said, he would show to all of us the proof of Uriah Heep's wickedness.
"The Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, " he said.
It had never occurred to me that a guy of my eminence and stature was ever required to give a proof of anything he said or did.
Henry Crawford's retaining her hand at such a moment, a moment of such peculiar proof and importance, was worth ages of doubt and anxiety.
Much will be laid before you, and proof will accompany the truth so that there is no doubt as to its veracity.
There was not only a foxy flavour in proof of it, there was smoke coming out of the broken pail that served as a chimney.
It might have appeared on Saturday that there is much that connects the different rungs of the Indian society and that cricket is the proof.