- 美 [ˈprɑfɪt]
- 2.得益;获利,赚钱;利用 (by from of) 有用
- 1.money that you make by selling something or from your business, especially the money that remains after you have paid all your business costs. Your total profit before you pay tax is called gross profit, and the amount that remains after you have paid tax on this is called net profit
- 2.the advantage that you get from a situation
- 1.to give someone an advantage
- 1.利润会计_互动百科 ... 2.费用( Expense) 3.利润( Profit) 1.资产( Asset) ...2.盈利英语词汇-数学词汇_专业词汇 ... product to sum formula 积化和差公式 profit 盈利 profit per cent 盈利百分率 ...3.利益英语词根词缀记忆大全 ... sufficient a 足够的，充分的 profit n 利润；利益 profitable a 有利润的 ...4.收益英语词根词缀记忆大全 ... proliferate 繁殖,增殖 profit 利润,收益 profuse 大量的,丰富的 ...5.益处690个英语四级高频词汇 ... attach vt. 系，贴；使附属 322. profit n. 利润，益处； profitable a. 有利可图的 324. ...6.获利获利（PROFIT）资产（Assets）:投资（Investments）:货币（Currency）:XX外币 获利（PROFIT）（将汇兑资金之总额设为 0…7.得益《Friends》词汇表B ... compartments n. 间隔间, 车厢 profit n. 利润, 益处, 得益 accountant n. 会计(员), 会计师 ...8.普飞运动护具 【行情 价格 评价 正品行货】 ... 艾迪宝 ADIBO 普飞 Profit 邦士度 BASTO ...
Which turns out to be a fairly good business, with overheads low enough to make a reasonable profit.
At the end of the experiment, the researcher announces how much profit you made. None.
This difference between net and operating profit means there can be no doubt: companies have been speculating in the stock market.
But when the market becomes volatile every move brings with it a fresh opportunity for profit or loss, and each minute can fly by.
For thousands of years men have been wandering around-for pleasure, for profit, or to satisfy their curiosity.
False advertisement, seems to be most convenient to attract clients and increase profit in the short run.
But profit for the second half would be "slightly down" on the bank's record A$730m first-half result.
After the three years of free charges that Taobao had promised ended, Taobao is trying to find its own profit pattern.
The company is breaking even now, and excepting to move into profit within the next two months .
That seems to be a little high, Mr. White. I don't know how we make a profit with those numbers.
If the multivitamin was developed by a company out to make a profit, the ingredients are probably going to be cheap and manmade.
In fact, people can feel and act like owners even if they work for a company that isn't trying to make a profit.
Also known as profit-making commercial advertising or financial advertising, in terms of profits for the primary purpose of advertising.
His tenement building was one of many built in New York as a way to profit from the increasing demand for housing for immigrants.
We need only to be patient as the current profit phase expires and a new cash buildup phase gets ready to fuel the next advance.
The popular idea was to build up the bottom line quick, then sell out at a profit to a bigger bank.
Once you start, you will know how much time it takes you and you will be able to calculate your potential profit yourself.
So hotel managers, eager to turn a good profit, happily turn a blind eye. Yet the police evidently do not.
For a company to pay good dividends, it must have sufficient profit to be able to pay and it must be willing to pay.
None of this has stopped companies from trying to make a profit from counting the un-countable Chinese billionaires.