- 美 [prɪˈtend]
- 2.诈,骗...说 (that);自命,自称;要求,妄想
- 2.诈,骗...说 (that);自命,自称;要求,妄想
- 1.to behave in a particular way because you want someone to believe that something is true when it is not
- 2.to imagine that something is true when you are playing a game
- 3.to claim that something is true when it is not
- 1.imaginary. This word is used mainly by children or when speaking to children
- 1.假装人教版九年级上册英语单词表 ... dishonest 不诚实的 pretend 假装 use up 用光 ...2.装作新大纲四级 - xieyuchao670的日志 - 网易博客 ... presumably 大概，可能，据推测 pretend 假装，装作 prevent 预防，防止 ...3.伪装伪装的英文是什么？_百度知道 ... pretend vt. 假装, 装扮, (作为藉口或理由)伪称 Pretend 伪装 Pretender 伪装者 ...4.装扮伪装的英文是什么？_百度知道 ... pose vi. 摆姿势, 佯装, 矫揉造作 pretend vt. 假装, 装扮, (作为藉口或理由)伪称 Pretend 伪装 ...5.佯装佯字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 佯言〖 lie;telllie〗 佯装〖 pretend〗 佯攻〖 feign(talse)attack〗 ...6.假托矫字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 匡正;纠正〖 correct〗 假托;诈称〖 pretend〗 高举〖 liftup〗 ...7.借口英语词根词缀记忆大全 ... intensify v 变猛烈；加强 pretend v 假装，借口 pretension n 自负；要求 ...8.自称高中英语词汇表（3500单词）_王俊国_新浪博客 ... prepare 准备，预备 pretend 假装，假扮；自称 prevent 防止，预防 ...
No matter how much we argue against it or pretend to be immune, but beauty exerts its power over us. Surely there is simply no escape.
What could I possibly say to her? Pretend it was alright. No way in hell. So there was no other option really.
If a shop assistant told him she had not heard of it, he would pretend to be considerably put out.
I can only pretend to be strong, the surface has to pretend, but this moment I tried the. In the empty house, I cried.
We do not ask you to see something that is not as you want it to be and pretend that it is.
Maybe he could call the company and pretend to be somebody with an airline, asking about travel records.
I certainly have had my share of beauty, but I do not pretend to be anything extraordinary now.
You don't want to go, but to get yourself there, you pretend that you really can't wait to pound it out on the treadmill.
Just as I am about to get out of the car and pretend to look in the trunk, the passenger door opens.
To be a nobody and yet to have yourself helped is better than to pretend to be somebody and to have no food.
Look, dan, it--it was a long time ago, And I regret it. Look, serena, Stop trying to pretend you're a good girl.
You could pretend to be someone else, as if you were a character in a play.
But please do not pretend to be friendly to my husband and wink at me like an Ovidian lover, because I will never have an affair with you.
pretend to understand type new to a unit, obviously do not know what, but also desperately pretended to know everything looks like.
I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns.
Because after today, you won't have to pretend that you are actually trying to learn something while networking with your classmates.
United themselves lost at home to Besiktas last night and Neville did not pretend to be happy with the result.
She loved what she was doing so completely, there was no need to pretend to be anyone else.
A virtual computer is a bit of clever software that emulates a pretend computer deep within the operating subconscious of the real computer.
No matter how much we argue against it or pretend to be immune, beauty exerts5 its power over us. There is simply no escape.