- 美 [ˈlæŋɡwɪdʒ]
- 1.“billing gate language”的变体
- 1.the method of human communication using spoken or written words; the style or types of words used by a person or group
- 2.the particular form of words and speech that is used by the people of a country, area, or social group
- 3.signs, symbols, sounds, and other methods of communicating information, feelings, or ideas; a system of instructions used to program a computer
- 1.The variant of billing gate language
- 1.语言Getlow分享|免费下载 | ... 专辑集|Discography 语言|Language 英文|English ...2.语言设定西格玛509码表简要设置说明_领航者骑行 ... 4、MAX. SPEED（ 最大速度） 1、LANGUAGE（ 语言设定） 2、KMH/MPH（ 速 …3.语文神学学士课程 - 免费文档下载 ... Social Sciences 社会科学 Language 语文 www.immanuelgifts.com 灵溢(纪念品) ...4.语种按照语种（Language）进行分析。 • 如何了解某一论文的参考文献是在什么时候被大量引用的？5.语言能力钟嘉欣_爱问知识人 ... 学历 Education 语言能力 Language 参选华裔小姐 Join Chinese Inetnational Pageant ...6.语言选择上海华益轴承有限公司首页 ... 中文( CHINESE) 语言选择( language) 英文( ENGLISH) ...7.言语IB课程体系之PYP小学课程 ... ?science 迷信 ?language 言语 ?social studies 社会 ...
Qatari-owned Al Jazeera is the best known of the racier channels, but it is only one of a dozen 24-hour Arabic-language news providers.
But between them there are differences in program language, as well as in concept of developing and view in developing.
However, Galileo did not care that he had found that "science is the mathematical nature of the language. "
You can compare EGL to what COBOL did in the '60s: make it easy to code applications that were originally written in Assembler language.
The great educator Suhomlinski said: "The language teacher training to a large extent determine our students to the mental efficiency. "
Some applications that don't support Unicode may also allow you to see text in multiple languages; others support only one language.
In 2001 a team of British scientists announced the discovery of a gene, called FOXP2, that seems to be essential for language.
Street names and bus destinations could have been written in a foreign language for all the sense they made to her.
He put these people down on paper as they are, and he made them talk and think in the language they customarily used for these purposes.
The children can pick up a language quicker because of the environmental reasons. But they have to be in the situation to speak it.
Language should be clear, easy to read, and appropriate for intended users.
I knew that studies a language to be very difficult, but I believed that I can achieve, you can also achieve!
I'm especially lucky to be able to share my language with you.
The inventor of the language seems to have taken pleasure in complicating it in every way he could think of.
The name derives from FORmula TRANslation; it was the most widely used high-level language for scientific and engineering computations.
And the only solution seems to be a language chip.
It's the kind of simplified generalization that tends to be made by an individual with a shallow understanding of a language and a culture.
I decided to try to design a simple scripting language that possessed some of ABC's better properties, but without its problems.
I saved one client 60 percent of his projected budget by moving him to a more dynamic language and a framework that fit his project better.
The trouble was that the only word I know of the language was the name of the street in which I lived and even that I pronounced badly.