- 美 [feɪnt]
- 1.头晕,昏过去 (away)
- 1.a faint sight, sound, smell, or taste is not strong or clear; used about memories and feelings; used about the expression on someone’s face
- 2.a faint hope or possibility is very slight
- 3.feeling that you are going to become unconscious
- 1.to suddenly become unconscious for a short time, and usually fall to the ground
- 1.a short time during which someone is unconscious, after having fainted
- 1.微弱的大学英语精读单词表(第二册) - 豆丁网 ... host n. 男主人 faint a. 微弱的；不明显的 crawl vi. 爬行 ...2.昏厥昏字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 昏惑〖 perplex〗 昏厥〖 faint;swoon〗 昏君〖 afatuousandself-indulgentruler〗 ...3.昏倒刘一男400基础词汇中文释义 - 豆丁网 ... factory 工厂, 制造厂 faint 晕倒, 昏倒 fear 害怕, 恐惧；可能性 ...4.晕倒刘一男400基础词汇中文释义 - 豆丁网 ... factory 工厂, 制造厂 faint 晕倒, 昏倒 fear 害怕, 恐惧；可能性 ...5.模糊的新编大学英语单词表(第二册) - 豆丁网 ... disenchantment n. 失望， 不抱幻想 faint a. 模糊的， 不明确的 melody n. 曲调； 歌曲 ...6.暗淡的出国考试：历年TOEFL阅读近义词对 - 豆丁网 ... 货物： cargo - 暗淡的： faint - 贪婪的： greed - ...
the princess did not swoon , she did not fall into a faint.
As he spoke of this a light came into his eyes, and a faint smile appeared on his lips.
When he saw the emperor, he stared at him intently and then said in a faint whisper, "Please forgive me. "
There was a faint thrumming all around, as if the air were being strung and practiced for an overture.
A faint vision of a new teacher trying to convince pupils that he is "one of the guys" .
Mr Medvedev may never have been a real alternative to Mr Putin, but he held out the faint possibility of a transition of power.
As long as you touch it gently, it was also the first four legs of the indentation back shell, no wonder people call for the faint-hearted.
Ralph closes his eyes and prays. He is so hungry. He is about to faint.
This pleased him, for he was not much better: he dried his eyes, and lightened into a faint smile.
Golden autumn fields, the wind gently brushed. the wheat is like waves. as a faint fragrance, a sense of wellbeing. the wheat.
Mary looked as though she was to faint after I told her the news.
In a clear sky from a dark location at the right time, a faint band of light is visible across the sky.
Just as he was losing consciousness, he heard a faint squeak and looked down to see a baby wallaby that had fallen from its mother's pouch.
He felt as if he would faint from exhaustion.
Feeling faint in gently shake oneself, someone in a daze opened his eyes and the cloud.
ObjectiveC is not for the faint of heart. It would be a significant learning curve for a . NET developer.
Princess went in the back door. By the time she had unbuckled the child, she was faint from the fumes.
If she did not quiet herself she would certainly faint.
You were wearied by all your ways, but you would not say, 'It is hopeless. ' You found renewal of your strength, and so you did not faint.
Four weeks before the IPO, we had a certain sense of confidence, but there was a faint possibility that we may not be able to pull this off.