- 美 [dɪˈprest]
- 1.if you are depressed, you feel very unhappy because of a difficult or unpleasant situation that you feel you cannot change; suffering from a medical condition in which you feel so unhappy that you cannot live a normal life
- 2.a depressed area, industry, or economy does not have enough business, employment, or money
- 3.a depressed level, amount, or price is lower than usual
- 1.The past participle and past tense of depress
- 1.沮丧的英语词汇-情感_百度文库 ... sad 忧愁的 depressed 沮丧的 disappointed 失望的 ...2.消沉的表态度的英语单词_百度知道 ... indifferent 漠不关心的 depressed 消沉的 subjective 主观的 ...3.低迷一度低迷(Depressed)好几轮，幸而在近来几轮光复状况，博得三连胜，恰是一蹶不振奋起直追的好机缘。主队呈现斗劲平定， …4.萧条的八级听力新闻词汇 - 豆丁网 ... deficit 财政赤字 depressed 萧条的 Dow-Jones Industrial Average 道琼斯指数 ...5.抑郁抑字组词_百度知道 ... 抑亦〖 perhaps;maybe〗 抑郁〖 despondent;depressed;gloomy〗 抑止〖 curb;repress;restrain;check〗 ...6.抑郁的综合英语二单词集 - 24小时学习网 ... damn int. 该死 depressed adj. 抑郁的，沮丧的 landmark n. 里程碑 ...7.郁闷郁的意思,郁怎么读_在线字典 ... 郁金香〖 tulip〗 郁闷〖 gloomy;melancholy;depressed〗 郁怒〖 worriedandindignant〗 ...
It was a unforgettable experience, it took the heart in the blink of an eye, I depressed the.
I dress to flatter my assets and certain parts of my body will no longer be shown in public, but I am not depressed about that.
If you think you may be depressed, talk to your doctor or seek help from a mental health provider.
News of his father's death depressed Mr. Zhou; he felt as if a heavy weight had been placed on his spirit.
So he may be depressed to run into the beginnings of an old-fashioned territorial spat between jealous countries.
If I feel depressed when I would shout out loudly cried my heart out of the depressed mood troubleshooting easy for a lot of natural feel.
Besides, if ever there was a time when pay in banking and broking is likely to be depressed by the market, it is now.
Her son's death depressed her so much that she thought nothing was left for her to hang on to .
Just a month earlier, before I stepped off the plane in bustling Bangkok, I had been utterly depressed.
The company has been losing money and he's been a little bit depressed.
The February sales pace was undoubtedly depressed by harsh weather in the Northeast, and a rebound in March or April is possible.
Turning to depressed single women, she said she had found a trend towards more casual sex than with happier singles.
I really resent the way the press is now saying that I'm depressed and in a slump, as if I'm finished.
She had been feeling depressed before she disappeared and was on a new medication that her relatives said had caused some side effects.
Patient: Well doctor, at the beginning of every week I wake up with a sense of dread, a headache, my legs are shaking and I feel depressed.
Of course the disappointment always led to me having the "right" to be upset, depressed, frustrated or even angry.
He looked tired and depressed, obviously disturbed by the news of his mother's illness.
It can be tricky to figure out if you're just a little down or depressed enough to ask for help.
Couple the fear of what others might do to me with a fear of what I might do to myself when depressed, and it feels like there is no escape.
You spend all that energy getting upset that you get depressed, fatigued, you run out of energy, and you're tired all the time.