- 美 [ˈdebɪt]
- 1.an amount of money taken from a bank account
- 2.an amount of money that you owe, especially when it is recorded in a company’s accounts or on a bank statement
- 1.if a bank debits your account, it takes money out of it for a particular purpose
- 2.to show that an amount of money is owed by recording it in a company’s accounts or on a bank statement
- 1.借方红狼博客 ... Double Entry： 复式记账法 Debit： 借方 Credit： 贷方 ...2.借记中日会计用语 ... 贷记 credit 借记 debit 预提费用 accrued expenses ...3.借项托业考试词汇 - phemax的日志 - 网易博客 ... 7. credible 可信的；可靠的 8. debit 借方；借项 9. earnings 薪水；工资；收益 ...4.记入借方的款项外贸函电９_小马过河_百度空间 ... reimburse v. 付还, 偿还 debit n. 借方, 记入借方的款项 2. accompany v. 伴随 ...5.把…记入借方新概念英语第四册单词_百度文库 ... current 通用的,流行的 debit 把……记入借方 debtor 借方 ...6.借方，借项口译考点中的金融词汇 _ 上海疯狂英语 ... bearer debenture 不记名债券 debit n. 借方，借项；记入借方的款项 debt n. 债务，欠 …
Whenever you hand your credit or debit card to a salesperson or waiter, watch to see where your card is taken and what is done with it.
account created by the debit part of the entry is closed into the Income Summary account in the same manner as any other expense account.
The bank didn't rule out that fraudulent activity might have taken place following the attack but said Citi's debit cards weren't affected.
But she did say I could pick up my debit card in person at the third branch and could use it when my account was eventually unfrozen.
To record a transaction in a journal in terms of debit and credit is referred to as making a journal entry or journalizing.
Annual tuition fees are to be paid in full at the beginning of each academic year, or by direct debit instalments from a UK bank account.
After a bit of tweaking, I improved it so that I could keep track of different credit and debit categories, just like Quicken can.
Refund for Tickets paid with credit cards or debit cards can only be credited to the card account originally used for the Ticket purchase.
It takes just a few seconds for this machine to identify your unique fingerprint and debit your account.
Assume that the allowance account had a debit balance of $ 1280 at the beginning of this month. Made an entry about allowance for bad debt.
Scotland Yard also warns not to let your credit or debit card out of your sight.
The new rules would put the right to use the leased item in the assets column. The obligation to pay for it would go in the debit column.
Migrate to a debit card or to plastic that must be paid each month.
The bank debit form you will find in the Users zone, section "Other contractual documents" , duly filled in and signed.
Users were delighted to hear from us, because it reminded them that we're more than a set of pages and a monthly debit.
We ancestors see that humans have become accustomed to using credit or debit cards out of the fear of being robbed.
The journal entry to record depreciation expense consists of a debit to Depreciation Expense and a credit to Accumulated Depreciation.
The usual accounting entry for amortization consists of a debit to Amortization Expense and a credit to the intangible asset account.
Get a current All-In-One passbook or a debit card of the Bank and deposit certain amount of foreign currencies.
If you want to pay cash and then set up a direct debit you must have your bank details with you to pay 25% .