- 美 [kraʊtʃ]
- 1.to squat down on the balls of the feet with knees bent and body hunched over
- 2.to move your body close to the ground by bending your knees and leaning forwards slightly
- 3.to lean forwards with your head and shoulders bent, especially in order to get closer to something
- 1.the position of a human squatting with back and knees bent or of an animal with the body pressed low to the ground in readiness to spring
- 1.蹲伏英语单词的奥秘 - luozhong10的日志 - 网易博客 ... wince（ 畏缩，退缩）； crouch（ 蹲伏，卷缩）； docile（ 温顺的，驯良的…2.蹲下《罪恶都市》动作键盘设置_爱问知识人 ... AIM WEAPON 武器锁定目标 CROUCH 蹲下 ACTION 行动 ...3.克劳奇英格兰的克劳奇(Crouch)是哪一职业球队的? [ 足球 ] 英格兰前锋克劳奇(21) [ 足球 ] 有关世界杯英格兰队的克劳奇 [ 足球 ] 英格 …4.蜷缩松松：3天背完GRE难词 ... pensive adj. 沉思的 41。 crouch vi. 蜷缩, 蹲伏 42。 staid adj. 沉静的 43。 ...5.下蹲彩虹六号:维加斯2_百度百科 ... Strafe Right（ 右平移） Crouch（ 下蹲） Toggle Walk（ 行走） ...6.缩着[推荐]外贸常用英语[旺旺英语论坛] ... crossroads 交叉路口，十字路 crouch 蹲下，缩着 crow 乌鸦 v.鸦啼 ...7.蜷伏The Black Cat (1) ... pertinacity 执拗 crouch 蜷伏 spring 跃 ...
He made his third stunning save of the match when he kept out a Crouch effort with his elbow in the second half.
I bet he will glance your way, crouch down, and move away from you almost as if to say, "I can tell you're angry and I'm not sure why. "
A few individuals waited and waited and then, as if assuming an infantry combat crouch, moved cautiously toward the food.
Jack and Janice were down in a combat crouch, weapons drawn, searching the beam's translucent circumference for any sign of danger.
the man that does not know inside information comes to the toilet , in door edge looked for a place to crouch casually.
Then he sat back in a crouch, legs shaking a little. His eyes, glazed and half-shut, stared blankly at the floor.
As he mounted higher, sometimes standing, sometimes clawing his way up in a scrabbling crouch, he peered out from the stairs.
Second, the body to stand, her hands rested on her hips, and then bend your knees, maintain crouch slightly posture.
If there is no desk or table near you, cover your face and head with your arms and crouch in an inside corner of the building.
In the match programme, Crouch had been rather insensitively asked if he had put any money on himself to finish as Liverpool's top scorer.
To appeals such forces while avoiding rifts inside the coalition, Mr Cameron's government has ended up in a defensive crouch.
If there isn't a table or desk near you, cover your face and head with your arms and crouch in an inside corner of the building.
Movement 3 slow crouch tiptoe partly outward side spreads out, hip seems to looking for a bench, slow underground crouch es.
Peter Crouch came in and scored a few goals but England tend to play too long when he is in the side.
"Oh and I've been wanting a word with you too, Arthur, " said Mr. Crouch, his sharp eyes falling upon Mr. Weasley.
He chuckled, said, "Very convincing , " and then suddenly sank into a crouch, his muscles coiled like a spring.
"UEFA say I'm on six goals, but I'm definitely counting the qualifying game because that was an important one for us, " added Crouch.
Angry cars growl to a halt and sullenly crouch at her feet, snarling their annoyance, fretting to be away.
A time is long, or crouch a little while to stand up, can feel giddy, at the moment nigrescent , what symptom be?
One guy said he would play with Crouch and Bellamy.