- 美 [ˈkɑnˌtrækt]
- 1.[Law]a written legal agreement between two people or businesses that says what each must do for the other or give to the other
- 2.<informal>an agreement by which someone is paid to kill another person
- 1.if a substance such as metal contracts, it becomes smaller
- 2.to become infected with a disease
- 3.to agree to do sth., or to make sb. agree to do sth., by a formal written agreement
- 1.合同合字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 合算〖 reckonup〗 合同〖 agreement;contract〗 合围〖 surround;closeinontheenemy〗 ...2.契约契约（Contract）：契约是对服务操作的抽象，也是对消息交换模式以及消息结构的定义。《WCF技术剖析(卷1)》第4章提供对 …3.合约雅思听力场景词汇(剑桥4-8)_百度文库 ... insurance 保险 contract 合同，合约 Location 位置 ...4.收缩新东方GRE词汇 - 豆丁网 ... contort ? v. 扭弯，曲解 contract ? v. 收缩 contravene ? v. 违反,违背,反驳,反对 ...5.感染考研英语大纲词汇表_百度文库 ... consume （大火）烧毁；使着迷 contract 感染（疾病） ，染上（恶习） contribute 促成；投 …6.婚约基础口译分类词汇_百度文库 ... Allowance 津贴 零用钱 Contract 合同 婚约 The day shift 白班 ...7.缩小字典中 蹙 字的解释 ... (5) 接近;迫近[ be close to;approach] (7) 缩小;减削[ contract;lose] (9) 通“蹴”。踢;踏[ kick;step on] ...8.订约You Are Wonderful_在线英语听力室 ... ) capture 俘获 ) contract 订约 ) booming 上升的，繁荣的 ...
A contract of sale need not be concluded in or evidenced by writing and is not subject to any other requirement as to form.
All the Lakers had to give up was an expiring contract, a point guard, and a draft pick, none of which they wanted or needed.
After that, she was without a recording contract for a few years.
I am trying to be positive and looking forward. I still have two years left on my contract and I love Liverpool. I am settled.
If the contract was not copied by evening Mr. Crosbie would hear of the matter.
Buyer should issue written purchasing contract to supplier for commodities which are NOT due to expire in less than a year.
It should also be prescribed that the rule of foresight can be applied for the damage out of the contract.
Benitez added: "The team is in a very good position, so if I do not have to talk about my contract from now on it will be perfect. "
It also said the contract does not address payment terms, kill fees, provisions for libel suits or "other important issues. "
So, this paper will contract industrial agglomeration and urbanization of Zhejiang Province to research the interrelationship between them.
Liu said that Yi was not indispensable. "Otherwise we would not agree with the jump-out clause in the contract, " he said.
But Li said he thinks, ultimately, Han will be able to end his contract with the South Korean agency and begin to manage his own future.
Where goods are put up for sale by auction in lots, each lot is prima facie deemed to be the subject of a separate contract of sale.
I'm sorry to see that the contract could be explained in such a way.
To get the diaphragm to contract in rhythm with your steps, try to inhale and exhale as you land on your left foot.
EXAMPLE: The rental agreement for the house near the river was the usual contract except for a rider about water damage that had been added.
You seem to be looking over the smallest details of any financial negotiation or contract.
In this respect, it is possible to get a quick collection of compensation and that parties may reach an agreement on an insurance contract.
There has been speculation over the captain's future in recent weeks as Van Persie enters the final two years of his current contract.
"We need to stay out as long as it takes to get a fair contract and protect our schools, " he said.