- 美 [ˈkæns(ə)l]
- 2.轧票机,打孔铗 (a pair of) cancels 作废打孔器;轧票机
- 1.to say that something that has been arranged will not now happen
- 2.to say that a legal agreement or obligation is now ended
- 3.to mark a ticket, stamp, or check so that it cannot be used again
- 1.取消Cydia卸载以及重装教程_杂谈八卦_都市_西祠胡同 ... Remove： 卸载 Cancel： 取消 Reinstall： 重新安装 ...2.删去C开头的单词_百度文库 ... canal n. 运河；沟渠；管 cancel vt. 取消，撤消；删去 cancer n. 癌，癌症，肿瘤 ...3.撤消基于撤消(CANCEL)恢复：在某种情况，不完全介质恢复必须被控制，DBA可撤消在指定点的操作。基于撤消的恢复地在一 …4.撤销西北大学--社会保障学 ... 超支分担 shared responsibility for the overspending 撤销 cancel 撤销裁决 repeal a ruling ...5.注销销_百度百科 ... 消耗，耗费〖 consume;useup;expend〗 注销〖 cancel;writeoff〗 卖，出售〖 sell〗 ...6.作废职称英语等级考试A - 原版英语_馆档网 ... canal 运河，沟渠 cancel 取消，作废，删去，划掉 cancer 癌症，肿瘤 ...7.取消，撤消C开头的单词_百度文库 ... canal n. 运河；沟渠；管 cancel vt. 取消，撤消；删去 cancer n. 癌，癌症，肿瘤 ...8.取消，废除690个英语四级高频词汇 ... splendid a. 极好的，壮丽的，辉煌的 258. cancel vt. 取消，废除 259. variable a. 易变的，可变的 26…
If you no longer plan to use an old Account, call your old ISP to cancel your ISP service, otherwise you will continue to be billed for it.
Pentagon official said the US and South Korea have no plans to cancel joint military exercises scheduled for later this month.
The organizers have the right to refuse participation of any exhibitor found guilty of infringement of IPR and cancel his qualification.
In that case the waves cancel each other and are said to be "out of phase. " That situation is called destructive interference.
Why MOH does not cancel the mandatory HBV test no matter how much scientific evidence proved it?
Her cousin was able to quickly contact Western Union and cancel the transfer before the money was picked up by the imposter in London.
I'm sorry to tell you that I have to cancel the lunch appointment with you.
To cancel or to stop a payment (money transfer) order, this is only possible if the money receiver has not yet received the funds.
In general, API standards at least every 5 years to carry out a review, modification, to confirm or cancel.
Please confirm below that you are at least 18 years or use the "Cancel" button to leave.
Last week protesters prompted him to cancel a speech in which he was to have highlighted the fears of a nine-year-old girl in urban poverty.
Our company decided to cancel the contract because a number of the conditions in it had not been met.
Police told him on Friday that he would not be able to leave his home until midnight tonight, after he refused to cancel the event.
The worst punishment now available is to cancel an institution's licence to offer any kind of medical treatments, or to impose a fine.
I'm terribly embarrassed to say this, but I must cancel my dinner appointment with you this evening.
Depending on the type of printer that you use, you might be able to cancel the print job at the printer.
Six weeks before the book was to be printed, the publisher called to tell me he was afraid he was going to have to cancel its publication.
It is possible for an end user to cancel the close operation of a workbook and continue to use your solution after the.
But, McClelland said he had no knowledge of reports that the United States has asked Australia to cancel Assange's passport.
To my deep regret, the buyer of these goods has just cancelled the order, a fact which compels me to cancel my order with you.