- 美 [kæmˈpeɪn]
- 1.a series of things that a politician or political party does to try to win an election; a series of things such as television advertisements or posters that try to persuade people to buy a product; a series of actions intended to produce political or social change
- 2.a series of actions by an army trying to win a war
- 1.to try to achieve political or social change by persuading other people or the government to do something
- 2.to try to win an election
- 1.战役雅思词汇表_百度文库 ... calibre 口径，直径 campaign 战役；运动 campus 校园 ...2.运动雅思词汇表_百度文库 ... calibre 口径，直径 campaign 战役；运动 campus 校园 ...3.活动ZOTYE AUTO ... CLUB 俱乐部 CAMPAIGN 活动 DOWNLOAD 下载 ...4.战役模式在战役模式(CAMPAIGN)中,我们可以选择对伊朗战役,对伊拉克战役。在每个战役中我们可以选择８个航空编队中的一个。5.竞选运动大学英语四、六级单词、词组 - 豆丁网 ... camp n. 营地，野营 campaign n. 战役，运动；竞选运动 campus n. (大学)校园 ...6.广告活动网络营销专业术语 ... Brief( 工作单/纲要) Campaign( 广告活动) Creative Pyramid( 创意金字塔) ...7.竞选活动普通英汉小词典_翻译家(Fanyijia.com) ... camp 露营 campaign 竞选活动 campus 校园 ...
Barack Obama and his wife Michelle said during the presidential campaign that they had promised their two girls a dog after the election.
She had worked herself up to the pitch where she was ready to throw herself headlong into an election campaign.
A highly publicized incident about milk products that caused baby girls to develop breasts may have been a smear campaign by a competitor.
The project, known as Hepburn Wind, grew out of a campaign by a few devotees to educate people about clean energy.
and how much are we spending on this campaign?
I don't have a huge budget, not sure how much ongoing work would be required after an initial campaign.
apartheid and said he would be tested for HIV himself as part of the new campaign.
It is all part, of course, of a Chinese campaign to advertise their own economic model as a superior one.
The first step of our assess phase was to understand the perceptions of the existing name, The Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
At the beginning of his campaign for the White House, few people viewed Obama favorably.
At the beginning of this campaign, Wang was accused by his blog visitors of online begging and received little money.
it had "a responsibility to ensure that this [its campaign] is reflected in all its work, including recruitment practices" .
During the election campaign, David Cameron said he wanted to reduce net annual migration from hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands.
He is now hoping to be back in action sooner rather than later to help both club and country again in the coming campaign.
but apparently the company decided to run a global propaganda campaign rather than protect forests with high conservation values .
Thompson issued a written statement withdrawing his candidacy and said he hoped the country and his party had benefited from his campaign.
Only a week into the campaign, however, Order 66 was issued, and Deviss cut down Bees as he led an assault on enemy lines.
The Rainbow Warrior is an old North Sea trawler which has found a new life as the flagship campaign vehicle for Greenpeace.
But the Department of Transport said the campaign would be likely to promote speeding and encourage dangerous driving.
The president said he visited Mr Duzer during his campaign tour to the region because he had been encouraging blood donors in his community.