- 美 [bent]
- 1.a natural ability for something
- 1.The past tense and past participle of bend
- 1.a bent object has a curved or twisted shape
- 3.an offensive word used to describe a gay person
- 1.弯曲的北师大版高中英语选修7 ... approval 赞成；赞许 bent 弯曲的 a piece of bent wire 一段弯曲的金属丝 ...2.弯的2013年高考英语词汇表 - 豆丁网 ... benefit n. / v. 优势,益处,使… 受益 bent a. 弯的 beside prep. 在…旁边；靠 近 ...3.倾向新东方GRE词汇 - 豆丁网 ... benign ? adj. 良性的, 仁慈的 bent ? n. 倾向, 爱好 bequest ? n. 遗产,遗赠 ...4.爱好新东方GRE词汇 - 豆丁网 ... benign ? adj. 良性的, 仁慈的 bent ? n. 倾向, 爱好 bequest ? n. 遗产,遗赠 ...5.半路情缘曾主演过NBC台《半路情缘》（Bent）的马格·哈什曼（Margo Harshman）加盟《生活大爆炸》第六季。她将扮演谢尔顿（ She…6.生命中不能承受之情...一系列虐心电影，我将他们罗列下来，《暹罗之恋》，《生命中不能承受之情（bent）》，《生日快乐（泰）》，《再见哥哥 …
Sand-packing and hot-slab forming starts with packing pipe to be bent with a fine sand, then capping the ends.
As soon as they took her to the tree, the branches bent down and placed the pomegranates right in her hands.
She bent her head down, so he don't noticed how red she was and how her eyes were starting to fill with tears.
The sun slowly rose up, like an old woman, bent over, carrying things up bit by bit, give us light came.
Summer brimmed over the sky, and sunshine reached out her arms everywhere to the top of her bent.
The librarian, a globular being with a thousand eyes and one mouth, bent some of his eyes upon Dr. Thaddeus.
One morning, I shuffled downstairs and was startled to see a snowplow clearing my driveway and the bent back of a woman shoveling my walk.
It has put itself (in the phrase of a Coca-Cola executive with a literary bent) "always within an arm's length of desire. "
Rail equipment was shown bent and broken, with a cab of one of the cars pressed into a sharp bend.
Joanna bent to look down, and as she did so a head rose from the water and spoke to her.
His sleeves were rolled over his fat forearms, and the two flaps of his unbuttoned vest dangled as he bent to bail out the boat.
In this pose, your stomach is almost touching his bent knee; use it for support and leverage as you rock back and forth, and up and down.
She made no answer. Her lips trembled into a smile, but the eyes remained distant and serious, as if bent on some ineffable vision.
She bent to let these sensitive land covered with small biotechnology. However, much of the land, after all, she worked for a long time.
She put her hands to her face and bent her head low-and then he knew that she was silently crying.
He worked out just how much the light would be bent.
He bent, the basketball in his hands before and after non-stop around patting, yo eyes turning to look for the "break" .
After you open a collection, to upload documents, click the icon that looks like a bent piece of paper with a plus sign next to it.
Is slightly bent over, his hands covering the breasts from the bottom of the post (not lower) to the nipple for pulling initiatives.
After all, our bent is to see misbehavior as psychopathology that needs treatment; there is no such thing as a bad person, just a sick one.