- 美 [bəˈlun]
- 1.a large strong bag filled with gas or hot air that can float in the air. Some balloons have a large basket hanging under them in which people can travel.; a small colored bag of thin rubber that you fill with air, used as a child’s toy or a decoration; a small bag that a doctor puts into a part of your body and fills with air in order to force something out
- 2.a circle around the words spoken by characters in cartoon drawings
- 1.to become larger and rounder in shape
- 2.to increase very quickly in amount or degree
- 1.气球小学英语单词表总汇_百度文库 ... kite 风筝 balloon 气球 car 小汽车 ...2.汽球小学英语词汇归类表(三年级上册----六年级下册) ... kite( 风筝) balloon( 汽球) box( 盒子) ...3.玩具气球大学英语四级考试大纲 - 豆丁网 ... ball n. 球，球状物；舞会 balloon n. 气球，玩具气球 banana n. 香蕉；芭蕉属植物 ...4.热气球儿童游戏_小精灵儿童网站 ... Camera( 摄像机) Balloon( 热气球) Chinese Cap( 中国帽) ...5.飞船新概念英语第二册单词表word版下载_百度文库 ... bag n. 手提包，钱包，袋 balloon n. 气球，飞船 bark vi. 吠叫，咆哮，怒吼 ...6.激增GRE反义大全(3) Gzu521.com我的学习网 ... balky 倔强的 balloon 激增，飞涨 balm 温和物质 ...7.气球形裙服装英语电子小词典(j精华版)[中华纺织网论坛] ... Inverness 披肩外套 Balloon 气球形裙 Bell 钟形裙 ...8.气球状的机械词典大全-机械资讯-马棚网（第33/627页） ... ballhead system； 球头系统 balloon； 气球，气球状的 balloon tire； 低压轮 …
Professor Fergusson plans to make aviation history by making his way across Africa by balloon.
If the implementation is just a bit insecure, a hole is opened on the boundary: the balloon deflates or, worst case, explodes.
The slum in early spring nighttime, the sky is a balloon, a few slogans on the wall, an one female of male is turning on a light.
The new museum building looks like a balloon lying on its side ready to launch. Outside is a real balloon ready to take visitors for a ride.
"We're going to go back to the United States soon, our life is there, " he said, holding a heart-shaped pink balloon.
Before humans were sent up in the balloon, a test flight was made using three animals: a sheep, a duck, and a rooster.
And the owner of the balloon wasn't very big. . . but he was big enough for George to see that he was angry!
To prevent scar tissue from returning, your doctor may give you estrogen and place a balloon in your uterus for up to a week after surgery.
Bob mentioned the class presidency to Ted as a trial balloon to see if Ted might be interested in running.
The balloon and stent are delivered to the heart area via a long catheter inserted into a blood vessel in the patient's thigh.
I wish I was like a runaway balloon, like a tiny o in the sky, so tiny-tiny you have to close your eyes to see it.
By winning the popular vote, there is no doubt Mrs Clinton punctured Mr Obama's balloon in Ohio and Texas, but she did not deflate it.
If inflation picks up in China to the point where the authorities stamp down on domestic demand, thus making the trade surplus balloon.
They found a tumor on the back of her brain. It was big, about the size of a baseball. It is a balloon kind of mass; not malignant.
I have here a ball-- you may call it a balloon, but I call it a ball because there's no helium in it.
As she stands there, ignored by you and her friends, and no longer the center of attention, her social value deflates like a popped balloon.
The house whirled around two or three times and rose slowly through the air. Dorothy felt as if she were going up in a balloon.
Classmates laugh at me, let me unable to mind, they laugh at me with a balloon, has been too naive.
Off the bikes you'll take a flight out to Everest, go on an elephant safari and hot air balloon over the Kathmandu Valley.
Sonya was "making cheeses , " and had just whirled her skirt into a balloon and was ducking down, when he came in.