- 美 [bædʒ]
- 网络〈美 Base Air Defense Ground Environment
- 1.【空】〈美〉(=Base Air Defense Ground Environment)基地防空地面警备系统
- 1.a special piece of metal, cloth, or plastic, often with words or symbols on it, that you wear or carry with you to show your rank or official position; a similar object that shows that you have achieved something
- 2.a button that shows that you support a particular group or idea
- 1.[Air Force]<AmE>(=Base Air Defense Ground Environment)
- 1.徽章首页-RESCUER-拯救者户外装备官方淘宝店-淘宝网 ... CORDAGE/ 绳索 BADGE/ 徽章 FLASH LIGHT/ 手电筒 ...2.标记章字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 印章〖 seal〗 标记;徽章〖 badge;medal〗 指旌旗〖 flag〗 ...3.标志六级单词表_百度文库 ... bacterium n. 细菌;拳击迷 badge n. 徽章,像章;标志 baffle vt. 使挫折 ...4.证章证字的解释---在线新华字典 ... 证印〖 confirm;verify〗 证章〖 badge〗 证实〖 affirm;affirmance;demonstrate;confirm;verify〗 ...5.徽章，像章六级单词表_百度文库 ... bacterium n. 细菌;拳击迷 badge n. 徽章,像章;标志 baffle vt. 使挫折 ...6.象征职称英语A级词汇 - 豆丁网 ... bachelor n. 未婚男子；学士 badge n. 徽章，证章；标记，标识； 象征 balcony n. 阳台；(剧场)二 …7.徽章，证章职称英语A级词汇 - 豆丁网 ... bachelor n. 未婚男子；学士 badge n. 徽章，证章；标记，标识； 象征 balcony n. 阳台；(剧场)二 …8.胸章5.31 ... the cult of personality 个人崇拜 胸章 badge 窑洞 cave dwelling ...
You know, you got a badge and a gun but you're still a punk so shut the fuck up .
I stood at my door did not see anything more than a badge. Heaven knew what that was, as anybody could have a badge and the uniform.
"Robots are people, too, " reads a hostile badge, across a picture of him in a suit.
Professor Lovell-Badge, however, said the Chinese paper did not prove that the eggs that gave rise to babies came from the stem cells.
A smiling Charles spoke to his son as he stuck on the wings badge and shook hands with him afterwards.
His reason was that the school a back door and the badge was so small he might easily lose it so it was better to have a few to spare.
Kellerman flashes his government badge, then tells Giles they know he made a copy of the garage surveillance tape and wants to know why.
But that badge of honor comes at a real cost to the long-term growth of the domestic economy and its ability to manage debt levels.
Gates said he showed identification and asked Crowley for his name and badge number because he did not like the way he was spoken to.
Yeah, well you know what. I'm the one with the badge and the gun. Huh? You know you're not the only forensic anthropologist in town.
Robin Lovell-Badge, of the National Institute for Medical Research in London, said the creation of female sperm is at least a decade away.
but he often supped his stew still dressed in his bus-driver's jacket with its shiny badge, a token of his devotion to his job.
What we want to wear is a badge that would be worn by an American, by an Ethiopian, by a Lebanese, by any nationality, he said.
Next, you created a Profile Badge generator in PHP that creates neat HTML code ready to insert into a blog or Web page.
I would have no problem being called a 'sheng nu'. In fact I would proudly accept the name, in whatever language, like a badge of honor.
He pulled out a badge and said he was a cop.
At least one of them may be wearing the uniform and badge of a law officer.
The environment sometimes seems like the fashionable issue of the moment, the right badge to wear, the current political designer label.
He even had an ID badge, which he'd made by blacking out a restaurant gift card and etching in the word "POLICE. "
Henri Serandour had said he was against athletes wearing such a badge bearing France's name.