- 美 [ˌækəˈdemɪk]
- 1.relating to education, especially education in colleges and universities; based on learning from books and study instead of on practical skills and experience
- 2.good at learning things by studying
- 3.not relating to a real situation, and therefore not relevant
- 1.someone who teaches or does research at a college or university
- 1.学术的英语专业八级词汇表_百度文库 ... abstract adj . 抽象的；深奥的 academic a.. 学院的；学术的 accumulate vt . 积累 ...2.学院的英语专业八级词汇表_百度文库 ... abstract adj . 抽象的；深奥的 academic a.. 学院的；学术的 accumulate vt . 积累 ...3.学术类还有学术类（Academic）， 目前较多适用于留学。无论哪种考试，无论你将此成绩用于何目的，所有同类（G或A）考试同一 …4.研究院的高考英语语法总复习 ... 61. abuse v. 滥用,虐待；谩骂 62. academic a. 学术的；；研究院的 63. academy n. （高等）专科院校…5.学者学者（academic）地位（status）一般与发表论文的数量及被引用次数（the number of times that his/her article is cited by auth…6.学术组学术组(ACADEMIC) • 适用於欲申请正式课程者，如研究所、大学、专科或学校要求此组别之成绩。 目前美国、英国、澳洲、 …7.学术性的说文解词——考研同根词汇链接－搜学网 ... ability n 能力 academic a. 学院的；学术性的； acid a 酸的 ...
The term civilization is often used as a synonym for the broader term "culture" in both popular and academic circles.
It is also fascinating to see that Mises was treated almost as shabbily by the Austrian academic world as by the American.
Republicans focused on Ms Kagan's lack of experience as a judge (she was an academic before being appointed solicitor-general).
Pass some academic chair, student's understanding be endanger of a time of plastics bag, not easy decline solution, pollution environment.
Still, academic leaders from foreign countries where English is an official language, or is at least widely spoken, may have an edge.
The children of parents who have done well in the academic education system seem, mostly, to do well themselves.
And we celebrate with you 100 years of friendship, and Tsinghua's proud history as one of China's top academic institutions.
Wang Gen as the founder of Taizhou School, whose theory "honoring of the body" is the most eye-catching part of his entire academic system.
The third is strengthening medical academic journals interactive communication, trying to construct the best ecology niche.
However, the academic study of Political-Legal Committee is not hot, only a small number of evaluation of the negative majority.
There was a lack of depth and system in the academic research on the relationship between them currently.
Academic research demonstrates how significant a first boss is to the actions of an employee for her entire career.
Training received by a public servant and his academic record shall serve as one of the bases for his assessment, appointment and promotion.
At the heart of its future developments are the academic aspirations for its core activities of teaching and research.
The counting of dead wildlife in the Gulf is more than an academic exercise; the deaths will help determine how much BP pays in damages.
Paul Zarembka played (and was) the left-leaning academic economist. He said, "The ruling class will do anything to keep in power. "
"They are willing to come out at all times to talk about academic, social and family issues, " she said.
apolitical academic as a representative of those who took the "white-expert Way" and was dismissed from his position.
The greatest challenge to computer game studies will no doubt come from within the academic world.
Nowadays, it's just as fashionable in academic circles to ask: 'Was Shakespeare gay? '